Sonically and visually, the ESP LTD F-205 delivers classic F Series aggressiveness. A value-packed version of ESP’s uniquely sculpted and contoured F Series solidbody electric bass, the F-205, sheathed in a stealth Black Satin finish, is designed for musicians on a budget who want a high-quality instrument with attitude. Featuring a 35" scale length, 5-piece maple/jatoba bolt-on neck, and solid mahogany body, the LTD F-205 plays fast and mean. And packing ESP Designed SB pickups with active 3-band EQ, this axe can handle the heaviest music styles, such as down-tuned progressive metal.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings: 5
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Shape: LTD F-205
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: 5-Piece Maple Jatoba
- Neck Shape:Thin U
- Radius: 15.7"
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Jatoba
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone Offset Dots
- Number of Frets: 24, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length: 35"
- Nut Width: 1.771"
- Nut Material: Molded
- Bridge/Tailpiece: LTD BB-605
- Tuners: LTD
- Neck Pickup: ESP Designed SB-5N Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: ESP Designed SB-5B Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x balance, 3-bad Active EQ,
- Strings: D'Addario, .045-.125
- Manufacturer Part Number:LF205BLKS