Hearkening back to 1960s-era Les Pauls, the Epiphone Les Paul Standard ’60s brims with vintage character and legendary rock ‘n’ roll vibe. Its resonant mahogany body is harmonically rich, and the maple top is full of clarity, punch, and snap. The Slim Taper ’60s C profile neck is exceedingly comfortable, makes chording easy, and is perfect for pulling out buttery lead lines. Packed with Alnico ProBucker pickups, the Epiphone Les Paul Standard ’60s has the bite and swagger that made Les Pauls a staple of ’60s classic rock and blues. Premium appointments include kidney tuners, LockTone ABR Tune-o-matic bridge, and high-quality CTS electronics for an upscale Les Paul experience at a super-friendly price
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Les Paul Standard '60s
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Material Maple
- Body Finish Gloss
- Color Smokehouse Burst
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape '60s Slim Taper
- Neck Joint Set Neck
- Radius 12"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid Trapezoids
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Nut Width 1.692"
- Nut Material GraphTech NuBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece LockTone ABR Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners Kidney Tuners
- Neck Pickup Epiphone Probucker 2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone Probucker 3 Humbucker
- Controls 2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag Sold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number: EILS6KHNH3