This Epiphone Dove acoustic-electric guitar proves that just because you're getting a low-priced guitar, you don't have to sacrifice elegant looks, comfortable playability, or even great tone! This affordable acoustic-electric guitar has the classic Dove style that's been a Gibson favorite since 1962. What's surprising is the use of a solid spruce top on top of maple back and sides. Plus, it has a hard maple neck with the ultra-comfortable SlimTaper D profile. Considering it also comes equipped with acclaimed Fishman electronics, it's hard to find a guitar in this class that comes close to the value - and style - of the Epiphone Dove acoustic-electric guitar.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Shape: Square Shoulder Dreadnought
- Body Style: No Cutaway
- Back & Sides Wood: Laminated Maple
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Finish: Gloss
- Color: Violin Burst
- Binding: 5-ply black/white top binding
- Neck Wood: Hard Maple
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper D
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Parallelogram
- Number of Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Nut/Saddle Material: GraphTech NuBone
- Bridge Material: Indian Laurel
- Tuning Machines: Kidney-style Tuners
- Electronics: Fishman SoniTone
- Strings: Gibson Phosphor Bronze, .012-.053
- Case/Gig Bag: Sold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number: EEDVVBNH1