Hendrix Authentic, Right Down to the Stitching
Jimi Hendrix is undeniably the most influential guitarist who ever lived. Not only has his soulful expression resonated with billions across the globe, but his penchant for stage flair truly captured the spirit of a generation. Today, some of Hendrix’s most recognizable guitar, strap, and poster art is available to fans everywhere in the Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Strap collection. Each guitar strap in this series has been approved by Authentic Hendrix, owned and operated by Hendrix’s family, right down to the fabrics, patterns, and stitching.
The Dunlop JH02 is inspired by Hendrix’s Strat at the 1967 Monterey Pop Festival — the one he famously torched onstage. It’s made from 2-inch Jacquard-woven fabric for a bold look and a comfortable playing experience, with genuine leather ends and a widely adjustable length to suit most players. If you’re a Hendrix fan, then don’t miss your chance to add this guitar strap to your collection.
Dunlop JH02 Jimi Hendrix Guitar Strap Features:
- Inspired by Hendrix’s guitar at the 1967 Monterey Pop Festival
- Materials, pattern, and stitching approved by Authentic Hendrix, LLC
- Available to all players at an affordable price
- 2-inch-wide Jacquard-woven fabric for a comfortable playing experience
- Genuine leather ends that break in naturally
- Adjusts from 37 to 61 inches