The Dean Espana acoustic-electric guitar offers the bold, bright sounds of a classical guitar with added amplification and punch. It features a smooth cutaway for easy fret access, a Fishman Classica II preamp to boost your sound onstage or in the studio, and stunning, eye-catching visuals to round out the design. The Espana classical acoustic-electric includes a solid spruce top and eastern mahogany back and sides. Its “C”-shaped eastern mahogany neck is topped with a rosewood fingerboard and 19 frets. Additional appointments include a rosewood bridge, dual-action truss rod, black hardware and classical open-gear tuners.
- Solid spruce top and eastern mahogany back and sides
- Eastern mahogany neck in a “C”-shaped profile
- Rosewood bridge and fingerboard
- Fishman Classica II preamp
- Body type: Classical
- Top wood: Solid spruce
- Back & sides: Eastern mahogany
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.875"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Eastern mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 19
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: GraphTech nut
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Classica II
- EQ/Tuner: Built-in EQ
- Special features: Dual-action truss rod
- Tuning machines: Classical open-gear
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6 string