D'Addario's EPBB170 Phosphor Bronze acoustic bass strings faithfully capture the warmth, bite, and depth of your instrument into an amp, mic, or PA. These strings are specifically formulated for the modern acoustic bass, precision wound from corrosion-resistant phosphor bronze onto a hexagonal high-carbon steel core. The result is a full, lively, long-lasting tone and exceptional intonation up and down the neck.
- Guitar Type: Acoustic Bass
- Number of Strings: 4
- Coated: No
- Gauges: .045, .065, .080, .100
- Winding Type: Round Wound
- Core Material: Hexagonal Steel
- Winding Material: Phosphor Bronze
- Scale Length: Long, 36.875"
- Manufacturer Part Number: EPBB170