Two guitar icons come together in the Charvel Pro-Mod DK24. Its alder Jackson Dinky body is light in the hands and contoured against the body, while a graphite-reinforced Charvel Speed Neck remains rock solid as it ages. Charvel's familiar 12"–16" compound-radius fingerboard flattens out nicely in the upper registers, giving technical players the speed and expression they need for bends, runs, and vibrato.
What we think is really special is the Pro-Mod DK24's diversity of tones on tap, via twin Seymour Duncan humbuckers. The bridge-position Full Shred SH-10's searing 14.1kΩ DCR nicely offsets the neck-position vintage-output Alnico II Pro APH-1N. Together, these pickups deliver everything the modern player can expect to encounter, from fusion to prog and beyond. A recessed Gotoh tremolo system texturizes chords and leads without jeopardizing your tuning.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Pro-Mod DK24
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Satin
- Color Burgundy Mist
- Neck Material Caramelized Maple
- Neck Shape Charvel Speed Neck
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material Caramelized Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay Dots
- Number of Frets 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.6875"
- Nut Material GraphTech Tusq XL
- Bridge/Tailpiece Gotoh Custom 510 Tremolo
- Tuners Charvel Die-cast Locking
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan Custom Full Shred SH-10B Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching 2-way mini toggle (series/parallel), 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel, .009-.042
- Case/Gig Bag Sold Separately