Loaded with a trio of high-octane Seymour Duncan pickups, the Charvel Pro-Mod DK22 SSS 2PT CM solidbody electric guitar is poised for sonic excellence. The ultra-smooth Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo bridge is ready to deliver expressive bends and flutters, with impressive tuning stability ensured by the Graph Tech TUSQ nut and die-cast Charvel tuners. And the Speed Neck profile with hand-rubbed satin finish and jumbo frets is ready for your most technically-demanding fretwork. While its heritage is firmly rooted in hard rock, the Charvel Pro-Mod DK22 SSS 2PT CM offers tonal versatility and playability that any player can appreciate.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Pro-Mod Dinky DK22
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Material Figured Walnut
- Body Finish Satin
- Color Natural
- Neck Material Caramelized Maple
- Neck Shape Speed Neck
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material Caramelized Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay White Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Jumbo, Nickel
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.6875"
- Nut Material Tusq XL
- Bridge/Tailpiece Gotoh Custom 510 Tremolo
- Tuners Charvel Die-cast
- Neck Pickup Custom Seymour Duncan Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-coil
- Middle Pickup Custom Seymour Duncan Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan Custom Hot Rails SHR-1B Strat Humbucker
- Controls 1 x volume, 1 x tone
- Switching 5-way blade pickup switch