An Iconic Guitar Fit for an Iconic Performer
It's no secret that Jeff Bridges is one charismatic and talented performer. Whether he's on the silver screen, in the voice-over booth, or onstage playing sold-out arenas, his work has garnered him worldwide fame, awards, and critical acclaim. With the Breedlove Jeff Bridges Oregon Concerto CE, now you can own a piece of his impressive legacy. Of course, no guitar bearing Jeff's name would include any tonewoods that come from clear-cut forests. Co-designed by Bridges, Chris Pelonis, and Breedlove, each component of the guitar was sustainably procured through individual harvesting or salvaging windthrown logs. The figured myrtlewood top, back, and sides deliver a rich blend of rosewood, mahogany, and maple when strummed. The hard rock maple neck and ebony fingerboard are adorned with Jeff's signature "All in this Together" inlay, with his last name featured on the back of the headstock. The onboard LR Baggs Anthem electronics are the same that Jeff uses onstage, giving you a clean and clear sonic response. Finally, every Jeff Bridges Oregon Concerto CE includes a hand-signed certificate of authenticity and ships in a Deluxe Jeff Bridges signature soft case.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Jeff Bridges Concerto
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Bourbon Burst
- Finish: High Gloss
- Top Wood: Figured Myrtlewood
- Back & Sides Wood: Figured Myrtlewood
- Body Bracing: Forward-shifted Sitka Spruce X-bracing
- Binding: Black
- Neck Wood: Eastern Hard Rock Maple
- Neck Shape: Slim C
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-Pearl "All in This Together"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Breedlove Gold Satin, 18:1 ratio
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Electronics: LR Baggs Anthem TRU-MIC
- Strings: D'Addario, .013-.056
- Case Included: Gig Bag